A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Molina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- South Hampton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Oscar Molina MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector O. Molina practice?
- Dr. Hector Molina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Molina practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors, Irving General Practitioners, and Irving Internists.