A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Molina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- South Hampton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Oscar Molina MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector O. Molina practice?
- Dr. Hector Molina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Molina practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors, Irving General Practitioners, and Irving Internists.