Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist

1901 W Irving Blvd
Ste 100
Irving, TX 75061
972-870-5800
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Horrible Person!!!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

This doctor is very dishonest he pretends to be a good doctor but i know for a fact he is just money hungry and could care less about patients or family DO NOT TRUST HIM!!

|  Kai Jones  |  show details
May 12th, 2012

I have been to Dr. Molina's office on a few occasions. My first visit was not good at all. His previous staff was horrible and un-professional. I recently paid him an unexpected emergency visit after being bitten by a spider while walking my dog. It seems as though he has gotten rid of a lot of the unprofessional employees he once had. My wait time was less than 15mins total in the lobby. I was triaged and then doctor Molina seen me. He spent some time with me as I explained the story to him and he even asked me what kind of dog and asked me to share some pictures of my champ "Ace" which I know is not relevant to my medical care but he made me so comforatble and put my worries to rest. I was treated and left. I was even more suprised when I recieved a follow up phone call from Dr. Molina a couple of days later. He asked me how I was feeling and if I had any of the symptoms we had discussed in my visit. He even asked for my dog Ace. I am so impressed with this doctor that I will continue my families and my own medical care with him. I now wish he could even treat my dog Ace. Thank you Molina Medical Center in Irving especially Hector Oscar Molina, MD. I am truly happy with my choice to return to your clinic.

|  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

I had a real bad experiance dealing with this doctor and his staff.

|  One of his patients  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

I have know Oscar and Claudia since 2000,they have always been patient with me as a patient and a person, oscar is one of the best in his field, and claudia is one of the best women doctors i have known, there very caring, and concerned about every and each patient,of theres. they have treated me like a family member, the employees are very professional and try to get into the room as fast as possible, I Could not have a better husband and wife team, doctors looking over my concerns of health. Excellant Work. Thank you Oscar and Claudia for your expertise in your field.

|  A Fraud  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

A 28-year-old Dallas woman is recovering after being rushed to Baylor Hospitals emergency room. Her mother says her obese daughter just wanted to be pretty.Dr. Hector Oscar Molina is an Irving doctor. His website claims he does everything from tummy tucks to facial surgery. But for the second time this year a patient has ended up at Baylor Hospital with devastating complications.Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/health/2011/12/20/plastic-surgery-nightmare-for-texas-teen/#ixzz1h5YMNftW

|  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Molina is a very nice doctor but very pricey for the whole office visit. I go in for pain management and although i make an appointment, it is always 40 minutes late, also he tends to like the richer clients as he only takes cash and i have seen him tell his staff to tell and african american guy he could not see him. His office manager in the front is very rude as well as the front main staff they always seem too rush you into the other section and they just seem not happy to be there. The staff in the other waiting room are nice but there is always one girl, and she seems split in many directions, maybe they should place someone else there on there busy days. Although i like Dr. Molina I might have to see another doctor because i leave there frustrated even when i get all my medications. When I do get my medications called in it seems they always get it wrong or miss one out. Overall i think Dr. Molina should there a tad bit early to attend to the clients he has and not making them wait till 8:30

|  The Glass Half Full  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

I have been Dr. Molina's patient for some time now. Dr. Molina is well respected, also in high demand. He has spent his entire life working diligently as a provider for the community surrounding him. For this reason I believe other areas of his life that badly needed attention have been sacrificed so he can try desperately to take care of and please us all. I will be happy for him when the day comes he stops doing that. I have witnessed people lie to him trying to get what they want instead of what they really need. I have had to put up with the same uncooperative patients from time to time. You know what, everyone has personal problems, so what. I know Dr. Molina and the thing I like most about him is what he is truly made of, what kind of person he is. How many people, especially Providers, do you know get up every day looking at the world in how it centers around them? Those of you making terrible comments about Dr. Molina definitely have two things in common. First of all, you probably expect free top notch medical care with the flip of a card and a sense of entitlement the size of your ego. Second, if I took the card you flip out and replaced it with a small mirror, 9/10 times you can look into that mirror and find your biggest problem. YOU!Try getting up out of bed tomorrow realizing that the whole world no longer centers around you. Next, start your day trying to do your best taking care of everyone around you, all day long, knowing that you are not at all appreciated for your services. What are you all going to do when the care you have today is no longer available to you ? Are you going to call ghost busters the next time you feel like you are all losing your minds?

|  Very Attentive  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Doctor Molina was very attentive when I went for a consultation. I felt comfortable and didn't feel rushed. Staff was also nice and followed up with me. Maybe they have changed their office staff?

|  Butcher  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

This doctor is doing plastic surgery procedures he has no clue about. He had a female patient under sedation with NO nurse present. He later abandoned that patient in his office. She was forced to call 911. She has had to undergo several surgeries to save her life due to his negligence. She may never walk again. PLEASE do NOT use this doctor for ANY REASON!!!!!!!!

|  Pig, M.D.  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

Molina ruins his family for prostitutes, drugs, and alcohol.This once talented man has made poor choices in his life and it is destroying his business.Don't be a victim of his unprioritized life. See another doctor....don't put your health in his dirty hands!

|  Cut ties with this crook  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

I owned a business with Dr. Molina. He lies and steals. Dr. Molina spends his money at the Baby Dolls and on prostitutes. He has a major drug problem and will do anything to support it.Mark Schmidt

|  Warning Doctor Beats his Wife  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

HECTOR OSCAR MOLINA, 45, of 5486 Pool Road in Colleyville. Colleyville PD - Assault Causes Bodily Injury Family Violence. Arrested at 5486 Pool Road at 7:45 PM on 4/24/10 by Detective Bob Etheridge. Molina listed his occupation as self-employed Physician, Molina Medical Clinic in Irving. Released at 12:35 AM on 4/25/10. He also uses drugs and is drunk most of the time. It's good the police have taken this bad guy down.

|  liar !!!!!! a pain management dr  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

dr molina said he was a pain management dr ..he said i had to call him before any of my suregeries ,yet everytime my surgeoun would call him he does not return calls ,,He is a scam artist ,his staff is rude if you are not speaking spanish ,he writes scripts the wrong way and you have to go back to his office 2 times per visit so he can fix them ! My suregoun tried to call him yet he never returns phone calls ,,and i see he put a liposuction surgery room in his office to ,,he is somehow dealing drugs threw the internet,and he will not accept anything except for medicaid or cash

|  Ever wonder if your doctor is a crook?  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2011

Star-Telegram) [Offline] ,,The Texas State Board of Medical Examiners has fined Dr. Hector Oscar Molina of Colleyville $25,000 and placed restrictions on his practice for three years for prescribing controlled substances and dangerous drugs over the Internet without establishing "a proper physician-patient relationship."The action was initiated when a complaint was filed with the medical board by a Colorado man who received drugs prescribed by Molina from the unregulated Internet pharmacy, www.prescriptionconsultation.com. It is no longer operating under that name.According to the complaint, which is posted on the state medical board Web site, the patient obtained hydrocodone and other medications in increasingly stronger dosages. The original orders and refills were authorized by Molina. The complaint says that the patient was also being treated by his own physicians at the time and became addicted to the medications.Because tracking unregulated pharmacies in cyberspace is difficult, costly and time consuming, state medical boards and federal agencies such as the FDA and Drug Enforcement Administration rely heavily on patient complaints to prosecute cases.One such case involved Dr. Robert C. Ogle of Rockwall, who surrendered his license in December and is awaiting sentencing March 24 for prescribing hydrocodone to a California teen-ager who died when he mixed the drug with morphine and an antidepressant. The teen-ager had lied about his age when filling out an online questionnaire.''

|  WOW  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Wait time a little long. But walk in clinic same day appt. Open til 9 and on Saturdays plus. Staff very friendly. Waiting for Dr. a little annoying. But practice is very busy. Dr. Took time to listen to me and give me accurate therapy options. Will definitely see again.

|  Doctor Doesn't Pay his bills  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Don't pay the doctor he doesn't pay his bills.

|  Theif posing as a Physician  |  show details
by GP2 on May 8th, 2010

Stay away, Molina is a theif!