A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Morales George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales George graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Morales George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pan American Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Morales George MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hector Morales George practice?
- Dr. Hector Morales George has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Morales George practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.