A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Nava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Nava is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nava
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Nava Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nava graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector R Nava MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hector R. Nava practice?
- Dr. Hector Nava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Nava practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.