A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Nava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nava graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector R Nava MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hector R. Nava practice?
- Dr. Hector Nava has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hector Nava practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.