A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Nava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nava graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector R. Nava practice?
Dr. Hector Nava practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.