A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Nevarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Nevarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevarez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nevarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Luis Nevarez MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Nevarez practice?
- Dr. Hector Nevarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Nevarez practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.