A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Nevarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Nevarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevarez
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nevarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevarez graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nevarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Luis Nevarez MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Nevarez practice?
- Dr. Hector Nevarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Nevarez practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.