A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Oyarzabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Oyarzabal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Oyarzabal, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyarzabal graduated from Universidad Popular Autonoma De Puebla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oyarzabal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Alejandro Oyarzabal MD and PA is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Oyarzabal practice?
- Dr. Hector Oyarzabal has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Oyarzabal practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.