A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Perez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Whitley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Francisco Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector F. Perez practice?
- Dr. Hector Perez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Perez practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Primary Care Doctors.