A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Pombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Pombo, general surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Pombo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- general & laparoscopic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pombo graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pombo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pombo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector Pombo practice?
Dr. Hector Pombo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.