Learn more about Dr. Hector Pombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Pombo, general surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pombo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pombo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Pombo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pombo graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pombo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Pombo MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hector Pombo practice?
- Dr. Hector Pombo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Pombo practices Surgery near Miramar, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.