Learn more about Dr. Hector Pombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Pombo, general surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Pombo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- general & laparoscopic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pombo graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pombo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Pombo MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hector Pombo practice?
- Dr. Hector Pombo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Pombo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.