Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Quevedo
Dr. Hector Quevedo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Quevedo is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Nicklaus Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Quevedo has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Hector Quevedo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Luis Medina
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Miami, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Marty Mcgraw
Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Miami, FL 0 mi20
Dr. Esperanza Pacheco-Jacome
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology
Miami, FL 0 mi