A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Quevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quevedo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quevedo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quevedo graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Quevedo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Quevedo MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hector Quevedo practice?
- Dr. Hector Quevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Quevedo practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists and Miami Pediatric Specialists.