A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Quevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quevedo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quevedo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quevedo graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Quevedo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Quevedo MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hector Quevedo practice?
- Dr. Hector Quevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Quevedo practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.