A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Ramirez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Ramirez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- HealthSouth Sea Pines Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Antonio Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Hector Ramirez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hector Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Miami, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians.