Dr. Hector Ramirez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector Ramirez?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Hector Ramirez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2014

bad expierience

this so called dr is very rude, obnoxious no bed side manner, not professional, bad attitude to the patent. my son will no longer see this creep! I PLAN ON CONTACTING THE AMA, HE HAS NO COMPASSION FOR PEOPLE IN PAIN. THAT VISIT WAS A "NIGHTMARE", I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE NOT TOO SEE HIM FOR TREATMENT. .

January 18th, 2014

5 minute visit

His personal nurse/assistant Susan is just as pleasant as he was. I had additional questions for him but he never returned to the room. Otherwise I would have given him 5 stars. It took 5 months to get my 1st appt. After that it was faster.

August 7th, 2013

Poor service

My first time seeing this doctor I was put on an extremely strong pain medicine. The next day I had a severe reaction and it took more than 2 1/2 hours and 4 phone calls for someone to tell me anything other than telling me to stop taking it. I was terrified that I was having an allergic reaction. One of the times I called I simply asked do I need to go to the ER and was told, "I'm sorry I cant tell you that."

June 10th, 2013

PMR Help

I actually look forward to going to see Dr. Ramirez, because he and his staff are so friendly. I've been seeing him for 3+ years for my PMR, and he seems to truly care about how I'm feeling. He also readily makes referrals for any problem that is out of his area of expertise. I totally recommend him!

June 15th, 2015