A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Ramos, Hepato-Biliary Pancreatic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Ramos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ramos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Cirilo Ramos MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hector C. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Hector Ramos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Ramos practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.