A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Ramos, Hepato-Biliary Pancreatic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Ramos, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ramos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector C Ramos MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hector C. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Hector Ramos has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Ramos practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.