A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Restrepo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Restrepo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Restrepo graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Restrepo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Dario Restrepo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hector D. Restrepo practice?
- Dr. Hector Restrepo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Restrepo practices Anesthesiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Anesthesiologists.