A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reyes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans