A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Reyes is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Reyes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reyes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector M Reyes MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hector M. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Hector Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Reyes practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Nephrologists.