Dr. Hector Robles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector Robles?

January 18th, 2017

BEST INTERNIST IN LAFAYEYTE

Dr. Robles is kind, compassionate, and understaning. He is very intelligent and explains everything very well. He takes all the tme you need and does not rush you through a visit. If you are hospitalized, he visits you every day.

May 10th, 2016

This Doctor Sucks So Bad

This dr. is such a joke!! Been seeing him for 6 yrs, I now have ALS/ MS and he doesnt want to help me. He says MS doesnt cause pain like I have....He read about MS in a book in college... REALLY..... He dont want to see me anymore or refill my meds that I need to keep me alive!!! He just wants me to stay in severe PAIN!!!!!!! He took a Hippocratic Oath, and really FAILED at upholding this MOTTO!!!! I gave him $600.00 and I get the shaft!!!!!! PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR PEOPLE!!!! BEWARE!!!!

October 20th, 2015

Great Dr., very kind and takes time to hear what you need to say!

November 23rd, 2011

Absolutely Amazing

Dr. Robles is the best is the best doctor ever. I went to him with multiple health issues. He was very attentive and did not stop until he found a solution to everything ailing me. I felt very comfortable during the exam. I felt more like I was talking to a friend rather than a doctor. The office staff was also very helpful in making me feel comfortable. They followed up with me with all of my test results and also making sure I understood the upcoming treatment plan. I would definitely recommend this Dr and this office to anyone. Absolutely Amazing!

October 2nd, 2017