Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Cortes
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Cortes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Rodriguez-Cortes is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Coral Springs Medical Center and Fort Lauderdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Cortes has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Cortes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Kim Haskins
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi34
Dr. Aniket Joshi
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Hector Ortiz
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi33