Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez-Luna is affiliated with Banner Estrella Medical Center, Arrowhead Community and Arizona Heart Hospital. Dr. Rodriguez-Luna has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna has the following 4 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Mohammed Alhassen
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi23
Dr. Cory Kempton
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi12
Dr. Mohammad Madantschi
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi