A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna, Gastroenterology & Transplant Hepatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez-Luna
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez-Luna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Luna graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Luna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Ivan Rodriguez-Luna MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Hector I. Rodriguez-Luna practice?
- Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Rodriguez-Luna practices Internal Medicine, Hepatology, Gastroenterology, and Transplant Hepatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hepatologists, and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.