A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Rosa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Rosa, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Manuel Rosa MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hector M. Rosa practice?
- Dr. Hector Rosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Rosa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arcadia, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL.
See Arcadia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.