A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Santana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Santana, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Santana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Santana MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hector Santana practice?
- Dr. Hector Santana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Santana practices Neurology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.