A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Santana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Santana, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Santana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector Santana practice?
Dr. Hector Santana practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.