A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Santiesteban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Santiesteban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Santiesteban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiesteban graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santiesteban has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Luis Santiesteban MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Santiesteban practice?
- Dr. Hector Santiesteban has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hector Santiesteban practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Nephrologists.