Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hector Santiesteban
Dr. Hector Santiesteban, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and Daly City, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Santiesteban is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center and Seton Medical Center. Dr. Santiesteban has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Hector Santiesteban has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hector Santiesteban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Diana Lam
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Pragya Jain
San Francisco, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Leah Tessler
San Francisco, CA 0 mi24