A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Sulit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Sulit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulit
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sulit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Sulit, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulit graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Sulit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Lozano Sulit MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Sulit practice?
- Dr. Hector Sulit has 1 office location.
Dr. Hector Sulit practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.