A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Sulit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Sulit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Sulit, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulit graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Sulit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Lozano Sulit MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hector L. Sulit practice?
- Dr. Hector Sulit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Sulit practices Ophthalmology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Ophthalmologists.