Learn more about Dr. Hector Ubaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Ubaldo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Ubaldo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubaldo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Ubaldo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubaldo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector Ubaldo practice?
Dr. Hector Ubaldo practices Internal Medicine near Katy, TX.
See Katy Internists.