A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hector Ubaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Ubaldo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Ubaldo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubaldo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Ubaldo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hector Ubaldo MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hector Ubaldo practice?
- Dr. Hector Ubaldo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hector Ubaldo practices Internal Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Internists.