A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hector Ubaldo is Good. Dr. Ubaldo has been reviewed by 23 patients who have provided 13 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hector Ubaldo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubaldo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).More Education & Awards
Dr. Ubaldo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubaldo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hector Ubaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hector Ubaldo practice?
Dr. Hector Ubaldo practices Internal Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Katy Internists.