Dr. Hector Ubaldo, MD
Internal Medicine & Family Practice

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Best Doctor in Katy, TX show details Best Doctor in Katy, TX
by Susan L. on May 14th, 2016

Staff and Physicians are both very professional and caring. I normally don't take the time to write a review, but I am appalled by some of the reviews I have read and that is why I am taking the time to write one this time. I was there three weeks ago for the 1st time and again last week for a follow-up and I have to say that this is by far one of the best clinics I have been to. I love the fact that I can have most of my test done in the clinic and not have to go to the hospital for that. The whole set up is really great from providers to staff and clinic.

FIVE STAR CLINIC * show details FIVE STAR CLINIC *
by Carol Bell on May 14th, 2016

Dr. Ubaldo is a very caring doctor. He addressed all my concerns and took his time to make sure I was satisfied with the care.

Highly Recommend A show details Highly Recommend A
by S. Peterson on Apr 20th, 2016

My first visit with this Doctor was last week and the service was beyond my expectations. The receptionist was very nice and made me feel welcome. The nurse that brought me in was very professional. Dr. Ubaldo is a very good listener and caring. He took care of answering all my questions and took his time with me. I highly recommend this clinic and definitely Dr. Ubaldo.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 19th, 2016

Doctor and staff are very professional and caring

Oct 2nd, 2015

I would like to see Name tags on the staff to be easily identified

Jul 17th, 2015

Good service

One of the best doctors and staff show details One of the best doctors and staff
Sep 19th, 2014

I have been his agent for many years. Have seen his managers come and go but he now he found what his office needed. The new manager I great and is making a big differences.

Jun 26th, 2013

I find the entire staff to be most courteous and attentive to follow ups and requests. Dr. Ubaldo is very professional and thorough. The wait times average 30 minutes which is no longer than for any other doctor.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH DR. UBALDO! show details DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH DR. UBALDO!
by R. R. on Nov 15th, 2011 on doctor.com

Dr. Hector Ubaldo is an arrogant physician. The last time I was there he had 3 patients walk out after they said they had waited over and 1 1/2 hours ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Physician and his office is falling apart show details Physician and his office is falling apart
Jul 8th, 2011

I rated Dr. Ubaldo a 5 STARS last time I rated him in February. I had planned on leaving him before my visit in February. He is back to his old ways. Last visit he had hired a new manager and the staff as well as the Doctor were very pleasant. I could hear the Doctor yelling at his staff from the waiting room. This physician has completely lost it. He is rude and I heard his Office Manager walked out. No wonder.DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! Besides his rude behavior, HE OWNS THE SLEEP LAB NEXT DOOR TO HIS OFFICE AND WANTS EVERYONE TO GET A SLEEP TEST!!!!!!!!

All I saw was back of his head show details All I saw was back of his head
May 11th, 2011

I went to see the doctor for two reasons one my ear was infected and two I was not sleeping good do to stress. Office staff was very good got me in checked vitals within few minutes. Then I was taken to room to wait for doctor ten minutes passed and he walked in shake my hand and went to computer and started complaining that it was not working right after reading notes from staff he turned to me and asked what was wrong I told him about the ear so he looked in ear and said it is inflamed but that is all Ill send you out with a pill. Now with back to me typing in the computer I tell him about the sleeping problem that I got divorced this last year and then home robbed in January. Without looking at me he tells me I need to come in and have a sleep test done that Im snoring he sees this all the time. I tell him again to his back that I do not snore but under a lot of stress in the last year and is there something short term he can do to help me. This time he turns and hands me a order for pills for the ear and tells me to have the front office set me up with the sleep test after giving blood in the next office.The AKA Doctor I feel did not care what was wrong with me he was going to order blood and sleep testing both in the same building as him. Can we say kick back!!!!! Do Not Go To This Person If you want good health care or be over billed.

Arrogant Physician show details Arrogant Physician
Apr 12th, 2011

We are only on this planet a short time and having to put up with an arrogant doctor that not only doesnt care about his patients, but makes you wait over an hour to put up with his attitude. Dont waste your time with Dr. Ubaldo. Life is too short.

good staff show details good staff
Feb 25th, 2011

he has fewer but better people working for him now. The wait is a LOT longer than it used to be. I feel he doesn't do a good follow up on past problems because he just doesn't seem to have the time to spend with each patient anymore. I don't know what the reason is for his general attitude, maybe he is tired from the big patient load he has taken on ,or something else going on that has made him seem aloof and detached or impatient. He is a very smart guy who has always diagnosed my problem correctly so I never doubted him for that reason. I was a patient for about 12 years but I've gone to another dr.

Feb 5th, 2011

Ive been a long time patient of Dr. Ubaldo. I havent been to his office in awhile. There has been a dramatic improvement in his office staff with the hiring of a new manager that seems to be on top of everything including the staff. They were very attentive and very friendly, the way you want to be treated when you are not feeling well.

The best I have had show details The best I have had
Jan 31st, 2011

I consider Dr.Ubaldo the best doctor I have had over my 54 years. He asks questions that I never would have considered and any condition I've had has always been corrected after doing as he instructed me. He has many patients now, and that is because he is very effective in helping people.

moving on show details moving on
Dec 19th, 2010

He used to be really good and I liked him but his practice has grown too large. He seems too quick in giving out medication and doesn't have time to really listen to you, so it feels like you are just a problem to get rid of fast because he is backed up.I don't feel like he is really there for his patients any more.He doesn't seem to keep an extra dr. there very long.There are lots of dr.s to try so it's time for me to seek out someone else.

Probably not my doctor... show details Probably not my doctor...
Sep 22nd, 2009

As his patient and in my expirience I think the doctor should have perfomed more test to see what was wrong with me. Giving tamiflu to someone that might not have the FLU could be dangerous for the patient.

Best diagnostician in Houston show details Best diagnostician in Houston
by Linda and Randy Peterson on Jul 1st, 2008

Dr. Ubaldo is great at figuring out what is causing your problem. He has been a great doctor for 15 years for our family. His specialty is internal medicine and that makes him so good at diagnosing. Everyone stays loyal to him because he is so smart, yet kind and he listens!I would drive 100 miles just to see him, rather than change doctors, thank goodness he stays in Katy area. A doctor you can trust, plus he sends you to specialists if you need them.