Dr. Hector Viera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector Viera?

August 2nd, 2017

Very disappointed

Dissatisfied. Doctor never responded to my concerns. Need repair on rhinoplasty, but he would not refund me or compensate me . Don't go there. More interested in your money than your satisfaction.

April 20th, 2015

I currently have large scars on the side of my nose from Rhinoplasty as a result of using Dr. Viera. I would never recommend him.

March 6th, 2014

Nose job

I actually went into the office initially for a nose job, but after a while I just got too scared to go through with it. I had already placed my down payment and the doctor informed me I couldn't get it back so instead I went for a breast augmentation. I've had no problems so far, however my cousin went through with it and got rhinoplasty. I have to be honest and say her nose looks worse than before. I feel for her because I know how important that surgery was to her. I would definetly not recommend this doctor to anyone. I didn't like my experience and he wasn't helpful to me at all.

December 30th, 2013

Ms.

Dr. Viera is a wonderful doctor! He is very confident in his work as a plastic surgeon and he answered all my question about my procedure thoroughly. I received a breast augmentation and liposuction on my abdominal area and waist. I am in love with the results of my procedures. Years ago I chose another doctor for lipo and my results where ok. Dr. Viera contoured me to perfection and my breast are just what I expected. I continuously get praise on my body! If I decided in the future to get anymore work done , Dr. Viera would certainly be the doctor I would perfer!

December 19th, 2013

Caring doctor. He explained everything and gave me suggestions about what was best to achieve the best results.

March 22nd, 2013

For the longest time, I had considered touching up my God given nose because I didn't like the hereditary hump. I finally made the decision to meet with Dr. Viera for my consultation. He quickly became my confidant and discussed the pros/cons just like a friend. He & his staff also provided all the details of the procedure thoroughly. Dr. Viera and his staff made me feel very good about my decision to proceed. I made that decision and never looked back. I loved the outcome & wondered why I had taken so long? I have come to conclude that it is because I needed the professional attention of Dr. Viera that only he could provide. He took very good care of me & geniunely cared to know that I was 100% satisfied. Thank you Dr. Viera for being a #1 doctor on my list. A special thank you to Paty. She is always so sweet and extremely helpful.

March 1st, 2013

I was very pleased with the staff and Doctor Viera's performance. I needed a little follow up clean up of skin in the corner of one eye, Dr.Viera was very accommodating to do this for me. I have no complaints.

March 1st, 2013

This office is great. Dr. Hector Viera and his staff has made the cosmetic surgery process very easy. They gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. My results came out phenomenal. Everyone noticed a change in my appearance but they did not know that I did any work done. I recommend Dr. Viera and would go back in the future if I decide to do something else.

July 16th, 2012

Terrible nose surgery

In 2009 Dr. Hector Viera performed rynoplasthy to my son. His nose looks the same as before the surgey, is like he would not have surgery. After the surgery, I went with my son to see Dr. Viera. I told him about that my son's nose looks like did not have a surgery and he got upset with me. He started to critice my nose, really he was very rude and unprofessional.

January 26th, 2012

The Worst Doctor.....

Dr. Viera is the worst Dr.He doesn't have compassion for his patient....He was very mean to me. He messed up my nose..Tried to fix at least six time but he never did it. I was going back with him because I couldn't afford another Dr. Finally I gave up. He destroyed my nose. Another Dr. fixed crafting cartilage from my ribs.....My nose looks much better.

July 18th, 2011

terrible experience

Dr. Viera messed up my nose 2 x and he did not show any compassion at all. I had to be hospitalized for 2 days because he did something wrong and I was bleeding too much. He put my life at risk and didnt even fixed my nose the 2nd time. I had a deviated nose because he put an implant and didnt do it right, worst of all it made me had an infection for almost a whole year. This Dr needs to retire, he should not be practicing on people's faces or bodies.

March 20th, 2017