Dr. Hector Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hector Rodriguez?

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez is an excellent physician -- caring, kind and expert.

BEST CARE FOR KIDNEY STONES PROCEDURE

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

I WAS VERY IMPESS WITH THE ATTENTION DR. RODRIQUEZ GAVE ME WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, BEFORE THE PROCEDURE AND AFTERWARDS, HIS FOLLOW UP TO ANSWER MY CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT MY ILLNESS. I CERTAINLY WILL GO BACK TO HIM ON FUTURE KIDNEY STONES EMERGENCIES.

Botched surgery

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Nothing he claimed was true. He unnecessarily destroyed my quality of life for ever. If you value honesty and quality of service and your quality of life, this is NOT THE PLACE to go. He had an excuse for everything including the commitments he made, but nothing was his fault?? He even denied making statements we recorded. Go anywhere else, you can't do much worse.

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I was visiting family in this area and started having pain in my back and went to the ER at St. Marys and they diagnosed me with a kidney stone so I was recommended to call Dr. Rodriguez. I got in right away, his staff was very courteous and Dr. Rodriguez spent alot of time explaining the procedure I was going to need and then he arranged me to get in right away so it would not complicate my visit to this area. I had a wonderful experience with this office and I would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez to everyone.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

He was very good with my father. We had gone to another urologists and they said because of his age to live with the catheter but Dr. Rodiguez did surgery and he was able to urinate on his own. I am very grateful to Dr. Rodriguez and I would highly recommend him.

Posted on September 28th, 2017