Urologists
SMB Estates
15138 Levan Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
734-422-6500
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  BEST CARE FOR KIDNEY STONES PROCEDURE  |  show details
by JOE MENCHACA on Apr 2nd, 2014

I WAS VERY IMPESS WITH THE ATTENTION DR. RODRIQUEZ GAVE ME WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, BEFORE THE PROCEDURE AND AFTERWARDS, HIS FOLLOW UP TO ANSWER MY CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT MY ILLNESS. I CERTAINLY WILL GO BACK TO HIM ON FUTURE KIDNEY STONES EMERGENCIES.

|  Botched surgery  |  show details
by Jack on Feb 19th, 2014

Nothing he claimed was true. He unnecessarily destroyed my quality of life for ever. If you value honesty and quality of service and your quality of life, this is NOT THE PLACE to go. He had an excuse for everything including the commitments he made, but nothing was his fault?? He even denied making statements we recorded. Go anywhere else, you can't do much worse.

|  show details
by Dave Foy on Jun 17th, 2013

I was visiting family in this area and started having pain in my back and went to the ER at St. Marys and they diagnosed me with a kidney stone so I was recommended to call Dr. Rodriguez. I got in right away, his staff was very courteous and Dr. Rodriguez spent alot of time explaining the procedure I was going to need and then he arranged me to get in right away so it would not complicate my visit to this area. I had a wonderful experience with this office and I would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez to everyone.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

He was very good with my father. We had gone to another urologists and they said because of his age to live with the catheter but Dr. Rodiguez did surgery and he was able to urinate on his own. I am very grateful to Dr. Rodriguez and I would highly recommend him.

|  Go somewhere else!!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

His verbal assurances are worthless. His surgical abilities are poor. He caused permanent damages and made excuses for all of them. He blamed my wife and I for not remembering what he said. Take a recorder with you as he suggests. Better yet go somewhere else if you value your health.