A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedayat Golcheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Golcheh graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Golcheh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Canyon Ridge Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hedayat Ed Golcheh MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hedayat E. Golcheh practice?
- Dr. Hedayat Golcheh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hedayat Golcheh practices Radiology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Radiologists.