A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedayat Golcheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golcheh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golcheh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Golcheh graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Golcheh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Canyon Ridge Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hedayat Ed Golcheh MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hedayat E. Golcheh practice?
- Dr. Hedayat Golcheh has 1 office location.
Dr. Hedayat Golcheh practices Radiology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Radiologists.