A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaghi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Zaghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaghi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaghi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi practice?
- Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Internists and Lake Worth Cardiologists.