A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaghi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaghi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi practice?
- Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hedayatollah Zaghi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Internists and Lake Worth Cardiologists.