Overall Review

3.4

July 22nd, 2016
Positive Review
As a caregiver, I have observed Dr. Alsalihi assess the lady I care for. She is very thorough, and listens, and takes her time, and has a caring attitude. She considers all of the things we need to express about the ailments and issues of her patient. I have a high degree of respect for her. After reading the other reviews here, I was shocked, and wondered how they could have such a different perception. She is great.

August 3rd, 2015
Professional
This doctor paid more attention to her computer than listening to the problems I had, made sure her husband did a complete heart review, did not see her for any symptoms to do with heart? My problem was fatigue, constant diarrhea and just didn't feel well. She had her front office girl tell me that I needed to see a psychiatrist, I was shocked. Of course, I contacted another physician..... He looked at me and listened to my symptoms, after running extensive blood tests, he put me on thyroid, changed blood pressure medication along with calcium, aspirin and referred me to a bowel specialist. At the time I was seeing her she only worked part time and when you made an appoint to come back in she would have you see a physician's assistant. I think she was afraid to diagnose for fear she would step on Dr. A's toes. This was an experience and disappointment. My husband was in the medical field, I can't imagine he would have is front office call a patient and tell them the needed to see a psychiatrist .... Actually the young lady said well maybe a psychologist .....she didn't seem to know the difference.

February 26th, 2015
The 10 minute care that is dispictible. Should go back the Bagdah, Iraq and help her own people. Arrogant. Thinks she is God's gift to America. Does not listen to a thing you tell her. Has her mind up and does not listen to a patent. A total waste of time.
A friend recommended her. I can not figure out why? As a primary care doctors, she looks at your blood test, critiques your medicine, and in a 10 minute flash is out of the room. She is a unbelievably beautiful woman and has everything in the world going for her. She is not thorough . Maybe she is better with women's issues, or could it be, she only came to America to make money from the remaining country that has medical corporations. Go to Iraq and help your own people, they certain could use doctors now.