Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hedi Leistner
Dr. Hedi Leistner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Madera, CA (and 2 other locations). She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Leistner is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), Valley Childrens Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Leistner has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Hedi Leistner has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hedi Leistner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Elena Wachtel
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Lisa Park
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Raphael David
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0 mi60