A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedi Leistner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hedi Leistner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hedi Leistner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Leistner graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leistner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hedi Louise Leistner MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Hedi L. Leistner practice?
- Dr. Hedi Leistner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hedi Leistner practices Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.