A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedi Leistner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hedi Leistner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hedi Leistner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Leistner graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leistner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leistner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hedi L. Leistner practice?
Dr. Hedi Leistner practices Pediatric Pulmonology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.