A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedieh Davanloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hedieh Davanloo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davanloo graduated from Friedrich-Schiller Univ, Jena.
Dr. Davanloo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davanloo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hedieh Davanloo practice?
Dr. Hedieh Davanloo practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors, Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Doctors, Fort Worth Family Physicians, and Fort Worth General Practitioners.