A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedieh Eslamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eslamy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eslamy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hedieh Eslamy, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslamy graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
Dr. Eslamy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hedieh Khalatbari Eslamy MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hedieh K. Eslamy practice?
- Dr. Hedieh Eslamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Hedieh Eslamy practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Seattle Radiologists.