A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hedieh Eslamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hedieh Eslamy, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslamy graduated from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
Dr. Eslamy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hedieh Khalatbari Eslamy MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hedieh K. Eslamy practice?
- Dr. Hedieh Eslamy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hedieh Eslamy practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Seattle Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Seattle Radiologists.