Dr. Hedvika Heinicke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2012
10 - Year Patient
Dr. Heinike has never been anything but nice and understanding. I am overweight, and she has never told me to lose weight. My last appointment, she spent over 45 minutes talking with me. She listens, I have no problems with her and would refer anybody to her.

July 24th, 2012
Not with the times
Run to the nearest exit. Get away form this faux doctor. Lady is out of touch with times. check out her office, you will see what I mean. Does not look at all the facts when diagnosing. Never again.

June 19th, 2012
Terrible, go to somebody good, not her
her office takes forever to to do anything. she is rude . will not call you back on phone, ever. did i say RUDE. slow to diagnois. do yourself a favor and see a real neurologist. this lady is terrible.

August 9th, 2011
Dr Heinecke has been able to help me when multiple other professionals in her field were unable, including the chair of her related department at the local teaching hospital.

August 5th, 2011
Long time patient
i have been seeing Dr Heinicke for 14 years to manage my condition. I have never had her be anything be courteous and carng in all of my visits (at least 6 per year). She stabilized my condition and it has remained so for several years. I am shocked to se the many negative cmments here, the just don't make sense to me.

March 9th, 2011
Hospital Testing
I went to her at the hospital for a couple of tests. At first I thought she was rude but soon came to see that she is just rigid in her process. I felt she was very effecient and well educated. She loosened up after I learned to follow her protocol. I would definitely see her again.

August 28th, 2010
I "WOULD NOT" let my dog near this woman
I have been diagnosed with generalized dystonia by the Cleveland Clinic and Frazier Rehab Movement Specialists. If I would have seen these reviews before my family Dr. wanted me to see her--I NEVER WOULD HAVE GONE....SHE WAS RUDE TO MY DAUGHTER (TWICE), AND MYSELF. SHE WOULD NOT LET MY DAUGHTER OR MY HUSBAND TALK FOR ME EVEN THOUGH I COULD NOT "SPEAK" FOR MYSELF....SHE MADE ME TALK (THE BEST I COULD) AND KEPT ASKING ABOUT HEADACHES THAT IVE HAD FOR 16 YEARS--BUT NO LONGER HAVE......AFTER ABOUT 20 MIN OR SO I HAD "HAD ENOUGH OF HER" . SHE TOLD ME TO ANSWER ONE QUESTION AT A TIME THAT SHE WAS ASKING--AND I YELLED OUT I AM!!!!!!!!THEN, I SCREAMED OUT THE BEST I COULD "TAKE ME HOME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND "PRACTICE" MEDICINE. I'M SURE THEY COULD USE HER SOMEWHERE IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY DIGGING A DITCH FOR WATER.

August 27th, 2010
Rude
Bedside manner was horrible, she talked down to me like I was a child. I tolerated her behavior for 2 years and thought eventually i would get help. I was wrong - the only thing i got from the last visit was a horrible attitude - she talked about my weight - which i am only 30 pounds over weight - what does that have to do with my migraines?

June 15th, 2010
This lady should not be considered a dr.
After seeing this physician regularly for over a year, she did absolutely nothing to help me. She made up her mind that I had a certain disorder. Even after thousands of dollars of testing that all proved to be negitive, she insisted I still had this disorder. When I finally went to another neurologist yesterday, he said that I "didn't have that disorder." No question it wasn't what was causing my pain. Nor did I have another neuropathy, which was proven by an emg/ncv test Dr. Heinicke had performed in her office, although she had continued to state that I did in person and in her office notes the entire time I was being seen by her. Also, when I would try to discuss new onset of symptons at office visits, she would either ignore what I was saying, or on my last visit try to refer me to my primary care for treatment, even though she's was the specialist that was supposed to be treating me for these exact things! She is not a good neurologist and ignores test results. She must rely on her esp.

June 14th, 2010
We waited for over an hour before seeing Dr. Heinicke. She then runs numerous (expensive) tests and then doesn't follow up timely - there is no ownership over the patient's health. Her staff is completely rude, unresponsive, and not timely in getting results back to the patient. Not confident in the recommendations/diagnosis (or lack thereof).

June 7th, 2010
dr. hedvicka heinicke is onnoxious, she has the worst bedside manor. she talked down to me and made me feel as if i was wasting her time.

December 26th, 2009
Rude, uncaring, not knowledgeable about newer technologies
With such a poor bedside manner it is hard to rate any other categories.