Dr. Hedy Kindler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hedy Kindler?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Hedy Kindler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 24th, 2016

haunting nightmare even after ~9 years

I am writing this review ~9 years after seeing this doctor, since her unprofessional/rude behavior haunted me again in the morning after 9 years. Thanks Vitals.com for the channel to express... ~9 y ago, I accompanied one of my late family member to see this doctor at Med center of Univ of Chicago. The family member was very sick with pancreatic cancer then. The most astonishing thing happened during the visit is that: after she entered the room with 3 young maybe residents, she sit down with her legs extended to full length and laid the legs on the other rotate chair, those 3 young guys standing behind her. This is the scene only seen on a TV show - FBI agent caught a really bad guy. On that day this doctor delivered a bad news to us which we already knew from other doctors, but she was so rude and arrogant with NOT any sympathy. Again, like a FBI agent announcing the uncovered felony. After she announced the news to us, she left the room without no more words. We even didn't have chance to ask questions. This is the only time to see the doctor. We were sure she is not the doctor who would care her patients. Very bad choice I made when I made the decision to see this doctor before the visit. But at that time she was the only one of the few oncologists of pancreatic cancer and she was HEAD of the program - we had thought she would be good as the Head. Now I am on the way to obtain my own med license. I am glad I learned that a doctor has been professionally/formally trained to be professional and considerate in his/her med school. Clearly, this doctor has not been trained well, at least the way she communicated with patients.

January 10th, 2016

Excellent

January 21st, 2014

Dr Hedy Kindler, is not a compasionate doctor, she does not understand what a patient is going through, I would not recommend her at all, as she stated that we were not "WORTHWHILE" for her time. Stay away from her as there are many doctors in the US that actually care about there patients

January 27th, 2017