A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hee-Ja Sesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hee-Ja Sesta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hee-Ja Sesta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesta graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Sesta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hee-Ja Son Sesta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hee-Ja S. Sesta practice?
- Dr. Hee-Ja Sesta has 1 office location.
Dr. Hee-Ja Sesta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nutley, NJ.
See Nutley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.