A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hee-Ja Sesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hee-Ja Sesta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sesta graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Sesta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sesta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hee-Ja S. Sesta practice?
Dr. Hee-Ja Sesta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.