A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hee-Jun Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Tattnall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hee-Jun Jun Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hee-Jun J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hee-Jun Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hee-Jun Kim practices Ophthalmology near Glennville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Glennville Ophthalmologists.