A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hee-Kwang Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hee-Kwang Yoo, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Yoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hee-Kwang K. Yoo practice?
Dr. Hee-Kwang Yoo practices Emergency Medicine near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Emergency Physicians.