A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Chung-Ang University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Hee Park MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Donald H. Park practice?
- Dr. Donald Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Park practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists and Bay Pines Endocrinologists.