A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hee Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hee Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hee Young Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hee Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Hee Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hee Lee practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Apple Valley, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.