Dr. Hee Yang MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017
Dr. Hee Yang is a great doctor
Dr. Yang and his staff were very professional, yet friendly and pleasant to deal with. They even showed up in a blizzard to keep my appointment. I highly recommend him if you need surgery.

November 19th, 2016
I was recommend by my primary Doctor to have Hernia Surgery operation done by Dr. Hee Yang.

October 15th, 2016
Need a surgeon? Look no more! This is the man to see!
I have been blessed because I have a wonderful family doctor and through her, I met Dr. Yang. I was diagnosed with stomach cancer and as a result I went to see Dr. Yang. From the minute I entered his office, I was nervous, but his knowledge of the procedure and explanation of same together with his professionalism and calm demeanor positively put me at ease. Dr. Yang performed a partial gastrectomy as I had been diagnosed with stomach cancer. Needless to say, the surgery was a success and I believe I am cancer free, thanks to Dr. Yang's knowledge and expertise. I expected to have 65% of my stomach removed, but he removed 85% of my stomach and when a month later I went back to the oncologist reconciled with the prospect of chemotherapy or radiation or both, the doctor said there was no need because I was clear. To me, this is directly due to the aggressiveness of Dr. Yang's approach to my surgery. It has been three years since my surgery and every 6 months I go for my check ups and thank God and Dr. Yang, I am cancer free! His name will forever be on my lips in appreciation and also to let anyone who needs a surgeon to go see him. As a matter of fact, last year, my son needed to have emergency surgery for gallstones and there was no hesitation or doubt as to who would be his surgeon but Dr. Yang. I highly recommend anyone who needs a surgeon to see this man. He is number one in my book!

November 16th, 2015
Excellent surgeon, poor personal skills
You will be in excellent hands with this surgeon. He is highly skilled and competent, which is really all you need, as it ends there. Don't expect sympathy, special attention, or even adequate follow through. Prepare questions in advance as he is ungenerous with his time. As much as the impersonal experience disturbed me, I realized that it's better to be in confident, competent hands. I still highly recommend this surgeon.

February 17th, 2017