A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heedong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heedong Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heedong Park, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heedong Dong Park MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heedong D. Park practice?
- Dr. Heedong Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Heedong Park practices Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.