A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heemesh Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heemesh Seth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Seth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heemesh Dilip Seth DO is a male General Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Heemesh D. Seth practice?
- Dr. Heemesh Seth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heemesh Seth practices General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.