A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heena Contractor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heena Contractor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heena Contractor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Contractor graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Contractor has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heena Mahendra Contractor MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Heena M. Contractor practice?
- Dr. Heena Contractor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Heena Contractor practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Nephrologists.