A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heena Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heena Doshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heena Doshi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Doshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heena Satish Doshi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heena S. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Heena Doshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heena Doshi practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.