Dr. Heena Kanase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heena Kanase?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Heena Kanase?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016

I am a LONG TIME patient's mother of TWO and ask myself WHY haven't I changed Dr.? Her staff is RUDE especially her sister, the office manager. They nickel and dime you for everything! My son ended up in the ER because of misdiagnosis of "Growing Pains" and ended up hospitalized for 5 days because he had an infection in his BONES! They tell you need to come in for blood work/testing and when I asked why, AFTER I made the appointment to come in, I find out it's a "recommendation" NOT medically necessary as they made it sound. Again, this is a form of nickel and diming you for anything and charging our insurance! They charge for everything....copies, forms to be signed, etc. but the one that gets me is they're favorite line....."You need to make and appointment and come in". They will NOT answer anything over the phone....you must make an appointment and again, be charged for the visit just to get a question asked. I am looking for a new Dr. NOW! 15 years is way TOOOO LONG with this Dr. and her rude staff!

August 31st, 2015

great doctor

July 16th, 2012

Great Doctor

I love Dr.Kanase. I have taken my son to her since he was born. I lover her and the PA. They are both Great! I would recommend them to anyone. They can get you in same day if needed and i never have to wait long.

March 15th, 2011

NEVER GOING BACK!!

I've seen her twice and she was rude both times. She actually yelled at me because my baby had cradle cap (first time parent, still learning). She maybe spends 5 minutes with you and almost never looked at me when I asked her a question nor was her answer helpful.Her PA/NP was nice though. I liked her.

January 24th, 2011

Excellent doctor ..highly recommended

A very caring and knowledgable doctor

October 26th, 2010

Will not recommend to anyone.

I chose Dr. Kanase as my son's pediatrician after family recommendations. We have visited Dr. Kanase's office a total of 5 times, seen Dr. Kanase 3 times and PA twice. Every single visit the front office staff does not aknowledge our presence, only after the fact that I inform them of our appointment. I've taken my son while sick to get treatment twice, no treatment or Rx given. He got worse 1 day later and had to take him back and I even had to take him to the ER due to stomach virus. I need a provider that will treat my son's condition and not wait until it gets worse to the point of going to the ER. They do not have a triage nurse, all they can say when I call regarding symptoms or concerns "you can bring him in to see the Dr."

June 3rd, 2010

she has been my kids dr. for a long time know and she is great no complaints she is awsome.

August 11th, 2016