A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heena Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heena Thakkar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heena Thakkar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakkar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thakkar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heena Narendra Thakkar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Heena N. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Heena Thakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Heena Thakkar practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.