Dr. Heh Shin Kwak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heh Shin Kwak?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Heh Shin Kwak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2015

No wait. Haven't had follow up yet. Very professional.

March 24th, 2015

Dr. Kwak

Dr. Kwak is a great doctor. She is very kind and caring. Her expertise is exceptional. I recommend her highly to my friends and family. She apparently is no longer at the Knott Street office but is still seeing patients in the Portland, Oregon region.

November 3rd, 2013

I have had three visits with DR Kwak and she has been very pleasant,quick and accurate as far as I am concerned . I thought she was very proffessional.

January 31st, 2013

Dr. kwak was the first doctor after visiting 3 other dermatologists to correctly diagnose my skin problem and cure the problem.

February 7th, 2012

Poor Doctor

I do not recommend her. She spent very little time trying to figure out what is going on with my skin. She make quick decisions and proscribed me a topical cream that did not help. I returned after sometime to try something else. Again, she quickly 'figured' out what was wrong and gave me another medication that does not work. She does not seem to care for her patients at all.

August 10th, 2010

left my wife without treatment / send her out of the office

One thing upfront, the incompetency of the office staff is not directly the Doc. fault and this review does not reflect the competency of the Doc. This was the worst experience I ever had here ind the land of the free. I am an expatriate from Germany and very well insured so my wife is too. We have a PHCS platinum account with no copay and everything covered. My wife came into the office and right upfront the ladies were very impolite. She showed them accidentally the wrong insurance card so they couldn't proof coverage and she ended up calling me and I wanted to give the lady the necessary information (pre cert phone#, policy# etc) and she said, that they don't accept PHCS and she doesn't even want to call the provider for proof of coverage. Imagine, that my wife was there with our 7 month old son. So I've ask a colleague to call in and ask them if they take PHCS insured patient and guess what, they do. My wife was crying on the phone and she felt so bad. I would even consider that as racism. Very unfair and that's the first time that happened to us here in the USA. All other Doctors were pleased to treat us without a single question.

February 17th, 2017