A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hei-Jung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hei-Jung Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hei-Jung Kim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hei-Jung Chin Kim MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hei-Jung C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hei-Jung Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Hei-Jung Kim practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.