A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hei Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hei Chung, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Chung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hei J. Chung practice?
Dr. Hei Chung practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Phillipsburg Surgeons.