A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hei Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hei Chung, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Chung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hei Jin Chung MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hei J. Chung practice?
- Dr. Hei Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hei Chung practices Surgery near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Phillipsburg Surgeons.