A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidar Jahromi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heidar Jahromi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidar Jahromi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahromi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Jahromi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
- Brandywine Hosp Trauma Center, Coatesville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidar Khorrami Jahromi MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Heidar K. Jahromi practice?
- Dr. Heidar Jahromi has 1 office location.
Dr. Heidar Jahromi practices Neurology near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Neurologists.