Dr. Heidar Jahromi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidar Jahromi?

Bedside Manner Deserves a Special Medical Degree!!

Posted on September 21st, 2017

In addition to his superior medical acumen, Dr. Jahromi has ALWAYS taken the time to SIT WITH ME to DISCUSS "my current situation" during each appointment. I always feel confident that I am receiving ACCURATE and THOUGHTFUL diagnoses and follow-ups. Also, his staff has always been considerate in setting up "AFTER-SCHOOL HOURS" appointments that coincide with my teaching schedule so that I do not have to request a day off from work. Finally, the wait time between my arrival at Dr. Jahromi's office and the time I am actually seen have NEVER been lengthy. Usually, I am the one "tearing into" the office parking lot after teaching school for one of the last appointments of the day!

worst doctor ever!

Posted on May 18th, 2011

i have never ebcountered a doctor or staff so rude in my life. never again will i set foot in his office. worst. doctor. ever.

Dr. Rebecca Mostatab

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I have known Dr. Jahromi for 32 years. He is extremely professional and has helped me tremendously with my years of dealing with my debilitating Migraine headaches. I highly recommend him as one of the best Neurologists ever.

Posted on May 27th, 2010

does not care to perscribe pain relief even if you r suffering from from one of the worst things. he also threatened to hang up when i bvecame emotional on the phone. also feel gossiped about after i needed to walk out on another dr. who was demeaning me. WOW

Posted on October 6th, 2017